- Passengers in Uber's Pittsburgh self-driving cars are asked to waive the right to sue for injury or death.
- Uber is rushing to get self-driving cars on the road. Their business model is at risk if don't keep up.
- Will you need auto insurance to drive a self-driving car? Will you even need a drivers license?
- California has loosened the rules and will allow test of autonomous cars with no driver behind the wheel.
- Why Uber has to be first to market with self-driving cars.
- As Baby Boomers age, health issues can make it unsafe or physically impossible to drive, but that won't matter if we all have robotic chauffeurs.
Monday, 17 October 2016
Insurance News - Monday, October 17, 2016
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, October 17, 2016: